Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

One Stitch At A Time Challenge #170

Good morning everyone! The weekend just seems like it has flown by! Kevin went and took the motorcycle test yesterday and got his driver's license. Bailey had a birthday party at the skating rink and we took her to that. Then we had to run down my sister's motorcycle back to Atlanta. Yesterday late afternoon we went and saw Superman. That has been the weekend so far. And Superman!!! WAS FANTASTIC!!!! But... after all that, it's already Sunday and the weekend is almost over!! And that stinks!! Alright... on to the challenge this week.

We are on Challenge #170 at One Stitch At A Time. Our theme for this challenge is the ever popular Anything Goes!!




For this challenge I used Heartfelt House by Hope Jacare Doodles. I love this image and I had fun coloring it. I colored the image with my Prismacolor Pencils. I used Mister Huey's Bubbles Mask for the background and sprayed it with Butterscotch spray. The papers are all from Club Scrap. I have these kids forever! The buttons I've had forever too LOL So that is from my stash. I popped the roof. I added the yellow ribbon and I created the sentiment. I wanted to go with a yellow ribbon Welcome Home theme. Thats it!! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Challenges:

16 comments:

Hazel said...

A lovely sunny welcome home card. Beautifully done. Hazel x

Ros Crawford said...

How gorgeous!! Just a shame that we have a limit on the number of challenges are entrants can have ... Thanks so much for playing at Papercraft Star though! Hope you will join us again

Mimi said...

Great card Susan, love how you have made the house 3D, a really effective creation. Hugs Jane your OSAAT DT sister

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The House creation has a cool artsy look to it.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
OSAAR DT

Joey said...

Fabulous card, I love the look of that little house, thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

Leslie Hanna said...

Cool house and great coloring. I love the yellow buttons and yellow ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Sue Lelli said...

Pretty house! LOVE the colors and the hearts and the buttons! THX for playing with Papercraft Star but to be eligible for the awards you can only play in 4 additional challnges.

Karon said...

Fabulous card - love that house!! Glad you had a fabulous weekend.

Karin said...

Such a lovely, cheerful card! Thanks so much for playing along at DRS Designs!

stressfreestamping said...

What a beautiful card! That is a lovely and detailed house. I'll bet it WAS fun to color! Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

CarlaKH said...

Love this..that house is so cute and the bow too! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

Nonni said...

Really cute card! I love the image and all your details. Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at ATSM!

Julia said...

Beautiful and fun creation.
Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
Hugs,
Julia

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Susan :-) I love the colours and whole design of this ,,,, FAB :-)

thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbon Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Tracey said...

Beautiful card! So cheery and the image is done great. I bet this will be treasured by the lucky person receiving it.
Hugs from your DT Sister,
Tracey xo

Claire Phillips said...

Brilliant card Susan - I love the way you have added extra dimension and it's just such fun colours! Cheers Claire x